Which BCOM Specialization is best? Difference between BCOM & BCOM Specialization in 2021
Which BCOM Specialization is best?
In today’s article, we are going to discuss the important questions asked by most of the students like
- What should we choose for B.Com specialization?
- The Difference between Bcom and specialization courses like BBA, BAF, BMF, BMS, BBI, etc.
- Which course should I select after the 12th?
- Will I get the job after doing this course?
- Is there any scope in the course or not?
- What will be the salary or How much salary will I get after the course?
- I want to do Management so which course I should choose?
- I am interested in accounts so which course I should choose?
Likewise, many confusing questions come to the student’s mind, the most confusing question is BCOM has less value than other specialization courses like BBA, BAF, BMF, BMS, BBI, etc. from specialization course we can get job easily and also the high salary. So specialization courses are good and not B.com.
So today in this article I am going to compare BCOM with specialization courses. So this article will be very useful for the students to clear all your confusions about Which BCOM Specialization is best?
Which BCOM Specialization is best?
- B.Com – Bachelor of Commerce
- BMS – Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BAF – Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- BFM – Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets)
- BBI – Bachelor of Commerce (Banking and Insurance)
- BMM- Bachelor in Mass Media
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) – B.Com. (Hon.)
- BSc IT / BCA (Maths is compulsory)
- BA in mass media or multimedia
If you do a plain BCOM or any other specialization course, the value will be the same in terms of the Degree that is Graduation. The duration of BCOM and specialization courses is 3 years and 6 semesters.
Now the question is will I get the job or not? what is the scope after BCOM and other specialization courses?
Yes, you will get the job after BCOM and other Specialization courses. The job selection criteria are the same for both BCOM and Other Specialization courses. The Fresher salary will be the same for all graduates and the scope and opportunity will also same for both BCOM and specialization courses. BCOM students can apply for the same job where the specialization students applied.
|Duration||3 years||3 years|
|Semesters||6 ( 2 semesters each year)||6 (2 semesters each year)|
|Fess||6,000 to 12,000||25,000 or more|
|Skills||General||Accounts, Management, Insurance, finance, etc.|
|Type||Graduation / Degree||Graduation / Degree|
Difference between Bcom and specialization courses like BBA, BAF, BMF, BMS, BBI, etc
- The syllabus or subjects will be different for BCOM and other specialization courses but not 100% example Foundation Course will be the same in the first year for all the courses.
- There will be projects and presentations for all Specialization Courses
- Different activities and training are given for all specialization courses like personality development and soft skills.
- Specialization Courses are for those students who have already set their goals example if you are interested in Business so choose BMS or BBA. if you are interested in accounts choose BAF, if you are interested in finance or stock market choose BFM.
- Fees are very high for specialization courses compare to BCOM.
- Colleges matter a lot for specialization courses and also BCOM to explore yourself and build a good personality and skills.
What should we do with BCOM? or with Specialization Course
You can do CS, CMA, CA, and any other diploma like fashion designing, interior designing, App developers, video editing, etc. as per your future goal.
I have personal experience of doing the job for 2 ½ years in the corporate sector company name Atos Syntel as a Research Analyst and teaching for 8 years. In the department where I was working, there were about 60 to 70 employees, Some were B.com graduates some were BFM, some were BAF students but the salary was same for all the employees as per Job Designation there was no difference in it.
If you are thinking B.com has less value than BAF then you are wrong. I have discussed before about the scope, level, degree, future scope are all same. Skills are more important than Courses so build skills like advance excel, share market, or according to your area of interest.
There are many top BCom colleges in India, offering different BCom specializations. These specializations help students master their own interest areas.
List of best colleges in Mumbai CLICK HERE
BCOM Notes CLICK HERE
which bcom specialization is best?, What should we choose for B.Com specialization?, BCOM, Difference between Bcom and bcom specialization