Interview Questions Writing Skills: Maharashtra Board Exam 2021
Interview Questions Writing Skills /English Writing Skills
Imagine that you are going to have an interview with an artist/ a Musician from your area. Prepare 8 to 10 questions that you would like to ask him/her.
|ANS: I am glad that I have got this opportunity to talk to you today so that people can know more about you and your achievements.
Write a set of 8 to 10 interview questions to ask a social worker.
You are working as a reporter for a daily local newspaper. You are asked to interview a political leader. Frame at least 8 to 10 questions that you would like to ask him/her during an interview.
Imagine you are going to interview a captain of the U Mumba Kabbadi team who has been invited to your college to inaugurate the intercollege Sports Festival. Prepare a set of 8 to 10 questions focussing on his career, practices, Hardship, challenges, and message.
Imagine that you are going to interview a Sarpanch of a village, who has been selected for the ‘Adarsh Gaon Award.’ Frame a set of 8 to 10 questions to interview him/her. (4)
Ans. Good morning Sir, I am glad that I have got this opportunity to talk to you today so that people can know more about you and ‘Adarsh-Gaon’ since you have been nominated for the ‘Adarsh Gaon Award’.
- How are the elections conducted in your village?
- Who motivated you to participate in the election for the post of ‘Sarpanch’?
- Who are the other members of your Panchayat Samiti?
- As per you, what is the role of a Panchayat Samiti in a village?
- What inspired you to bring such changes in your villages that everyone is appreciating today?
- How is the funding of Gram Panchayat done?
- How does Government help a village in making it an ‘Adarsh Gaon’?
- What is the best thing that ever changed in your village?
- What were the challenges that you have faced during these years as a Sarpanch?
- What is an Adarsh Gaon according to you?
- Where do you see your village in the coming three years?
- Any message you would like to share with other villagers?
The following questions form part of the interview with the student who had won the Overall Championship at the State Level Cricket Tournament.
Ans. I am glad that I have got this opportunity to talk to you today so that people can know more about you and your achievements.
- How do you feel about receiving such a Championship?
- Have you received such recognition before? Please give details.
- How long has your career in cricket been?
- Who do you attribute your success to?
- Who has inspired you to take up cricket?
- What were the reactions of your family to this championship?
- Who else do you think deserved such a championship?
- To what extent were your colleagues helpful in your success story?
- What is your plan for the future or your dream?
- What message would you like to give the upcoming generation?
For Other Subjects Click Here and for SP Click Here
Sir can you explain in summary and novel means how to to solve this question I am not understand please help me…
Nice 👍 thanks
With due respect,
Sir , I am very happy & it’s very nice and helpful for every students .
Very helpful 👍
very Nice 💯🙏🙏