Interview Questions Writing Skills /English Writing Skills
Imagine that you are going to have an interview with an artist/ a Musician from your area. Prepare 8 to 10 questions that you would like to ask him/her.
|ANS: I am glad that I have got this opportunity to talk to you today so that people can know more about you and your achievements.|
- How does it feel about winning the show?
- How does your family feel about your winnings?
- How has your life changed after the win?
- Is your childhood dream to become a Musician?
- What would you say about your past struggles in life?
- What is your plan for the future?
- What do you think is the most important quality required for success?
- What message you would like to give to all your fans and aspiring singers?
Write a set of 8 to 10 interview questions to ask a social worker.
- Why you have chosen a career in social work?
- What would you like to achieve as a social worker?
- What are the social problems that our county is facing today?
- What are the challenges you faced working in this field?
- What is your experience working in the remote area for the Adivasi community?
- What is your opinion about taking entry politics?
- What are your measures to make a difference with the poor?
- What would you like to give the youngsters of our country?
You are working as a reporter for a daily local newspaper. You are asked to interview a political leader. Frame at least 8 to 10 questions that you would like to ask him/her during an interview.
- Who has a tremendous effect on you as a political leader?
- According to you, What are the biggest challenges today’s leaders are facing?
- What are the most important qualities required to be a successful leader?
- What do you think about our backwardness in our society?
- What measures do you take for terrorism?
- What is your opinion about present government functioning?
- What would you like to do to eradicate corruption from our country?
- What do you think our political leader’s weakness in the present?
- What is your opinion about making minimum educational qualification compulsory for political leaders?
- Define the politics in your words?
Imagine you are going to interview a captain of the U Mumba Kabbadi team who has been invited to your college to inaugurate the intercollege Sports Festival. Prepare a set of 8 to 10 questions focussing on his career, practices, Hardship, challenges, and message.
- How do you feel after this victory?
- How much your team has practiced in the beginning and in the final?
- What challenges did you anticipate before the final?
- What were your big challenges during the match?
- How did you track a particular player from the opposite team with a different strategy?
- According to you who played a crucial role in the victory?
- How your team is preparing for the coming Olympics?
- What message would you like to give aspiring kabaddi players?
Imagine that you are going to interview a Sarpanch of a village, who has been selected for the ‘Adarsh Gaon Award.’ Frame a set of 8 to 10 questions to interview him/her. (4)
Ans. Good morning Sir, I am glad that I have got this opportunity to talk to you today so that people can know more about you and ‘Adarsh-Gaon’ since you have been nominated for the ‘Adarsh Gaon Award’.
- How are the elections conducted in your village?
- Who motivated you to participate in the election for the post of ‘Sarpanch’?
- Who are the other members of your Panchayat Samiti?
- As per you, what is the role of a Panchayat Samiti in a village?
- What inspired you to bring such changes in your villages that everyone is appreciating today?
- How is the funding of Gram Panchayat done?
- How does Government help a village in making it an ‘Adarsh Gaon’?
- What is the best thing that ever changed in your village?
- What were the challenges that you have faced during these years as a Sarpanch?
- What is an Adarsh Gaon according to you?
- Where do you see your village in the coming three years?
- Any message you would like to share with other villagers?
The following questions form part of the interview with the student who had won the Overall Championship at the State Level Cricket Tournament.
Ans. I am glad that I have got this opportunity to talk to you today so that people can know more about you and your achievements.
- How do you feel about receiving such a Championship?
- Have you received such recognition before? Please give details.
- How long has your career in cricket been?
- Who do you attribute your success to?
- Who has inspired you to take up cricket?
- What were the reactions of your family to this championship?
- Who else do you think deserved such a championship?
- To what extent were your colleagues helpful in your success story?
- What is your plan for the future or your dream?
- What message would you like to give the upcoming generation?