SYBCOM Business Economics semester 4 important Questions Mumbai University
SYBCOM Business Economics semester 4 important Questions
- Explain the meaning and function of public finance
- Discuss the scope of public finance
- Principles of maximum social advantage
- Role of Government in correcting market failure
- Explain the sources of Public Revenue
- Difference between public goods and private goods
- Effects of public expenditure
- Discuss the causes of increasing public expenditure
- Classification of public expenditure
- Discuss the burden of public debts
- Features of functional finance / Sound Finance
- Explain different types of budget
- Explain features of the FRBM Act 2003.
- What are the economic effects of taxation?
- Examine the process of shifting and incidence of tax with respect to elasticities of demand and supply.
- Explain the meaning and functions of Public Finance
- Discuss the meaning and scope of public finance
- Explain Dalton’s Principle of Maximum Social Advantage.
- Explain the limitation of the principle of Maximum Social Advantages
- Examine the Role of government in correcting market failure
- Examine the features of public goods and state the role of the government in providing them.
- Explain the objectives of taxation
- Explain the various canons of taxation
- Explain the sources of Public Revenue.
- Examine the process of shifting and incidence of tax with respect to elasticities of demand and supply
- How do elasticities of demand and supply affect the incidence of taxation?
- Analyse the economics effect of taxation.
- Write a note on Taxation as Anti-inflationary measures
- Explain the classification of public expenditure
- Explain the effects of public expenditure
- Trace the causes of growth in public expenditure
- Examine the causes for increasing public expenditure.
- Write a note on public debt management
- Examine the burden of public debt.
- Explain the social security programmes
- What are the objectives of Fiscal policy?
- State the features of Functional Finance
- Explain the different types of budget.
- Explain features of FRBM Act 2003.
- Outline the key issue in fiscal federalism and decentralization
SYBCOM Business Economics Sem 4
SYBCOM Business Economics Semester 4