Career After 12th Commerce: Best Courses After 12th Commerce
Career After 12th Commerce/ Best Courses and Career Options after 12th Commerce
Courses and career options to choose from after 12th commerce.
In this article, we will be discussing career options and their eligibility
Mostly after passing out 12th from Commerce, students think they have limited options to choose for their career like BBA, B.Com, CS, CA but now there are many other job oriented courses available for commerce students
Here, there is a list of courses to choose from after passing 12th from the commerce stream.
B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce
- It is a very popular undergraduate course in India, Duration-3 years,
- Eligibility for B.com students should have passed the higher secondary examination from a recognized board.
- A student having an academic background in science, commerce, and arts stream is eligible to apply for this course.
- Multiple job opportunities available for B.com Students who are good in practical skills such as computer skills and communication skills.
BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
- It is a Management Degree. So if you are interested in making a career in management It is the best course.
- In Mumbai University BBA course not available but you can do BMS that is similar to BBA.
- Duration- 3 years in this you will learn related to Business Management
- Few university conduct separate entrance exam for BBA/Each university conducts a separate entrance examination to admit students into the BBA program
- Candidates must have passed their class 12th examinations from any stream and a recognized board in order to be eligible for the BBA program.
- Fees for this course are high approximately in lakhs or more and it differs from each university.
- Multiple job opportunities available for BBA/BMS. Students who are good in practical skills such as computer skills, management skills, and communication skills.
It is a good field to select. In the future, the person will never face financial issues because of multiple job opportunities in the hospitality sector and no one forgets to eat. It is the basic necessity to survive. The business of hotels is an ongoing job that has no ends.
BHM- (Bachelor in hotel management)
Duration- 4 years
Hotel Management is not only about cooking, there are many things which are included in it, like – Client Relationships. If you are connected to the international level then there are International Policies, Accountings, Human Resource. You may have many career options in this BHM.
Degree and Diploma both are available in it.
Degree and Diploma both are available
There are courses available for it. After graduation (open) and Teacher Training together you can do it.
CA- (Chartered Accountant)
Duration- 4 to 5 years
There are 3 exams to appear in it and there is also an Articleship which you have to complete together in between the Duration of 3 to 4 years.
CA is the best to choose because there is less investment in it.
CS- (Company Secretary)
You have to learn Company Laws Duration- 3 to 4 years.
CFA- (Chartered Financial Analyst)
Graduation is necessary for CFA. You can go together in studying for CFA and graduation (open). It has a great demand in the International Market, if you want to make your career in Investment Banking and Core Finance then CFA will be a great option.
8. CFP- (Chartered Financial Planner)
- The Certified Financial Planner designation is a professional certification mark for financial planners conferred by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards in the United States
- After the 12th you can go for it
Diplomas and Certificates are available for it.
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- Duration- 3-year course of graduation. You will learn about how to develop software, how to manage software in a database. There are many computer languages that you can learn like C++, Java, SQL.
- You can go to the next level for MCA after BCA. It is in great demand in the market and also will have great demand in future because there is more development in the Technologies and E-commerce which will be of great use.
- Now we will discuss some government jobs like Clerical jobs, typewriters. You can complete your graduation together with this job and you can also appear in competitive exams after SSC to get Government jobs. You also become eligible to appear for UPS, JCL after completing your HSC exam.
Now we will discuss those students who want to go for direct jobs after 12th
- CA is the best option after the 12th. Do the graduation + CA together, and will get the better job options further.
- CFA there is a demand for it.
- BCA if you are interested in codings you can get entry-level jobs.
- MCA you can do it in the (open). There are companies that provide jobs and MCA to complete together. Companies like Wipro, TCS have many programs to which you can directly join the company and also can do MCA together with the job.
- BBA you get jobs after BBA there are placements in the market for it.
These all are the options you get when you pass out from 12th commerce. I hope things get clear for the students to choose the correct course and career. If you have any doubt or queries you can ask below in the comment section and also share the article with your friends. Thank you!
Skills in Demand to Read Click Here
Best books for stock market click here