FYBCOM Commerce Sem 2 important Questions Mumbai University
FYBCOM Commerce Sem 2 important Questions
Q.2 Answer the following (Any 2)
- Define service and explain its characteristics
- What is the scope of services?
- Define service. Describe its classification.
- Explain the elements of the marketing mix for services.
- Describe the steps involved in the process of service delivery.
- Explain the Strategies for managing capacity and demand
- What are the features of services?
- Explain various steps in new service development.
- Explain the opportunities in the service sector.
Q.3 Answer the following (Any 2)
- Describe various types of store formats of retail in India
- Discuss certain points of argument in favor of Foreign Direct Investment in retailing in India.
- Distinguish between organized retailing and unorganized retailing.
- Describe the guidelines for store planning with reference to design and layout.
- What are the challenges faced by the retail sector in India?
- What are the factors responsible for the growth of organised retailing in India?
- Explain various challenges faced by the retail sector in India.
- Explain in brief various non-store formats in India.
Q4. Answer the following (Any 2)
- What is KPO? Explain its merits.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of debit cards.
- Describe various elements of the logistics network.
- What is Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)? Explain its benefits.
- What is Business Process Outsourcing? Explain its merits.
- Explain the disadvantages of Credit Cards.
- What is enterprise resources planning? Explain its merits.
- What is the difference between a credit card and a debit card?
- Explain various elements of the logistics network.
Q.5 Answer the following (Any 2)
- What is E-commerce? Explain its features.
- Explain various functions of E-commerce.
- Write the advantages of online marketing research.
- Explain the functions of E-commerce.
- Explain the Business to Consumer (B2C) model of e-commerce in detail.
- What is E-Commerce? Explain various challenges faced with reference to the transition to e-commerce
- Explain the advantages of online marketing research.
Q.6 Write short notes on: (Any 4)
- Importance of the Services sector in the Indian economy
- Customer Expectations of services
- Challenges in the service sector
- Retail Franchising
- Internet Banking
- Business to Business (B2B) transactions.
- Elements of services Mix
- Elements of Logistics
- Advantages of Franchising
- Careers in retailing
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Internet Banking
- Impact of FDI on Banking Sector in India
- Business to Consumers (B2C)
|FYBCOM Commerce sem 2 paper pattern||FY-BCOM_SEM2_COMMERCE-II-CBCGS_APR19|
|FYBCOM Commerce Important Questions||FY-BCOM_SEM2_COMMERCE-II-CBCGS_NOV18|
|FYBCOM Commerce sem 2 PDF notes||Download|
|Business Communication sem 2||Click Here|
|IDOL Mumbai University||Click Here|