Share Market Course for Beginners 2021
Share Market Course for Beginners
What is share market meaning?
- Share market is a place where buying and selling of share happens. A share represents a unit of ownership of the company.
- When you buy a share of a company it means you are investing money in the company business. And when the company’s business grows, the price of your share also will increase. And when prince increase you get profit by selling the shares in the market.
- For Example, You buy shares of ABC limited at a price of 100 on 24th Feb 2020, and the share price increase @100 on 20th Feb 2021 because the company’s business grown in one year so you earn 100 rupees per share unit/ per share.
What is the share market in simple words?
- Share market is the place where all the financial securities are purchased or sold by the investors or the traders in the stock exchange.
- when the company grows, the value of shares also can increase. and you will get profit by selling the shares within the market.
What is the share market and how it works?
- Stock markets a place where individual and institutional investors come together to buy and sell shares in a public venue that is the stock exchange.
- Nowadays these exchanges exist as electronic marketplaces so it becomes easy to buy or sell shares within a minute. Share prices are set by supply and demand in the market as buyers and sellers place orders.
How to Buy/ purchased Stocks or shares?
You need a Demat Account to buy or sell any stocks and shares. After opening a Demat Account you need to add funds to your Demat account after that you can buy or sell stocks through the Demat account in minutes.
Opening a Demat Account you required the following document:
- Adhaar Card ( Must be linked with Mobile Number)
- Pan Card
- Bank Account ( must be your account)