TYBCOM Business Economics Semester 6 Important Questions | Mumbai University 2023
TYBCOM Business Economics Semester 6 Important Questions
- Difference between the Ricardian theory of international trade and the modern theory of international trade
- What are the factors affecting terms of trade?
- Discuss the J.S. Mills theory of reciprocal demand
- Discuss the comparative cost of Ricardian theory/ Ricardian theory of comparative cost
- Discuss the arguments in favour of and against free trade policy
- Discuss the argument in favour of and against the policy protectionism
- Explain the economic effects of import tariffs.
- Types of tariff
- Discuss the arguments in favor of the policy of free trade/protection trade policy
- What are the reasons for Britain exiting (Brexit) the European Union?
- What is economics integration? Discuss its objectives
- Discuss the structure of the balance of payment of a country.
- Discuss the causes of disequilibrium in Balance of Payment
- Discuss the measures to correct deficit in the Balance of Payment
- Discuss the WTO agreement with reference to GATs.
- TRIPs, TRIMS,
- Discuss the factors influencing the demand for and supply of foreign exchange.
- Discuss the absolute and relative versions of purchasing power parity theory
- Explain managed flexible exchange rate system in India.
- Explain the role of Central Banks in managing exchange rate.
- Spot and forward exchange rates
- European Union
- Heckscher-Ohlin theory of international trade
- Objective of commercial policy
- Types of economic integration
- Functions of the foreign exchange market
TYBCOM Business Economics Old Question paper PDF
TYBCOM Business Economics pdf Notes
Business Economics sem 6 objective pdf
Download the PDF:
Business Economics MCQ with Answers – CLICK HERE