Best Courses after 12th Arts: Career Options after 12th Arts with high salary
Best Courses after 12th Arts with high salary | career options after 12th arts
Are you an Arts student? And searching for the best courses that you can do after the 12th? So this article for you to choose the best career after 12th Arts
An Arts student after 12th has many opportunities to make a career in different filed like Law, Journalism, Fashion designer, Hotel management are some of the best ranking courses after 12th Arts which has a wide scope. So students can opt for courses as per their interest.
1)B.A (Bachelor of Arts)
- The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to BA courses is 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- It is to be noted that eligibility criteria vary from university to university.
☆Job opportunity for B.A
The large scope of employment for all aspirants of BA course is reflected in a large number of sectors of interest for BA courses graduates as is enlisted below:
- Civil Services
- Public Administration
- Professional Writing
- Library and Information Science
- International Relations
- Social Work
- Business Process Outsourcing Units
- Community Service
- Film Editing and Direction
- Public Planning
- Graphics and Printing Industry
- Religious Studies
The average BA course fees in India range from INR 4,000 – 65,000 per annum.
2)BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
For admissions into BBA courses, students are needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school. Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
- Finance Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Human Resource Manager
- Research and Development Manager
- Business Consultant
- Information Systems Manager
- Marketing Manager
☆BBA Average Fees: INR 25,000 to 50,000 – per annum.
3)BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
Candidates who have completed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for the BMS course
In most of the BMS colleges, the minimum aggregate required to pursue a BMS course is 50 percent (45 percent for Reserved category students).
☆The average BMS course fee ranges from INR 25000 – 2 lakh depending upon the institute.
☆Some of the job profiles available after completion of BMS are as follows:
- Finance Executive Rs 5 lakh and upwards
- Human Resource Executive Rs 4 lakh and upwards
- Marketing Executive Rs 3 lakh and upwards
- Sales Executive Rs 3 lakh and upwards
4)BFA (Bachelor of fine arts)
The BFA course eligibility criteria include students who have passed 10+2 with 50% of marks from a recognized board. ☆Additionally, the BFA eligibility includes students needing to give the entrance exams that are conducted by the colleges or at a national level. The BFA age limit is flexible, therefore, everyone can apply for this course.
Average Course Fees(INR)INR 30,000 – INR 3,00,000
Candidates can look at the different job profiles as listed below
- 3D artist
- Graphics Designer
- Art director
- Fine Artist
- Art teacher
- Visual designer
- Theatre artist
- Dance teacher
- Art administrator
5)BHM(Bachelor of hotel managemet)
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to BHM is 10+2 level from a recognized board of education with at least a 50% aggregate score. Candidates from Science and Commerce backgrounds are preferred, however, candidates from all the streams are eligible for admission.
☆Average Course Fee INR 3-10 Lakhs
- Restaurant Manager_INR 5,00,400(salary)
- Food and Beverage Manager INR 5,71,000(salary)
- Lobby manager INR 5,20,000(salary)
- General manager hotel INR 7,10,000(salary)
- Housekeeping manager INR 5,10,000(salary)
- Resident manager INR 5,80,000(salary)
- Revenue ManagerINR 8,30,000(salary)
6) BEM (Bachelor of event management)
☆Eligibility of BEM:
The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course is – completed 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
Total Fees 4 to 5 lakhs
Event Management: Types of job profiles and career options
- Event Planner
- Event Manager
- Exhibition Organiser
- Stage Decorator
- Job Profiles in Event Management Industry
- Wedding Planner
- Logistics Manager
- Many more…..
7)BJMC(Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Candidates should complete Class 12th in any stream from a recognised board
- Candidates should score a minimum of 50% – 60% marks in graduation
- Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age
Given below are popular job roles apt for BJMC candidates:
- Creative Director
- Public Relation Officer
- Public Relation Manager
- Radio Jockey
- Video Jockey
- Planning to study
In order to become a successful Fashion Designer, one has to possess certain skills to justify the course. Here is a list of skills one must have to be a successful designer:
- Good Drawing Skills
- Artistic Thinking
- Innovative Skills
- Observation skills to look for Detailing
- Good Communication Skills
Diploma In Fashion DesignCandidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000. It varies as per your courses
Career Opportunities in Fashion Design
- Garment and textile export houses. …
- Textile and fabric manufacturing units. …
- Branded fashion showrooms. …
- Television and Film Industry. …
- Boutiques. …
- Retail Chains. …
- Independent, self-employed fashion designers. …
- Teaching in an institute that offers courses in fashion designing and many more…
9) B.El.Ed(Bachelor of Elementary Education)
10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
Average Course FeeINR 20,000 to 1.5 lakhs
☆Top job areas:
Coaching Centers, Education Department, Private Tuitions, etc.
Top job positions:
Primary Teacher, Content Reviewer, Career Counsellor, etc.
10)D.El.Ed(Diploma in elementary education)
A candidate seeking admissions to D.El.Ed. Course must pass the H.S.C. / Equivalent Examination with at least 50% marks for open & 45% For Backward Class Categories.(12th std. Passed in Arts / Commerce / Science).
Fees: RS. 13, 340/- and more
- Sports – If a student has participated in any sport at a state or national level will be awarded 3 Grace marks for admission purpose.
- Drawing – Students having an Intermediate Examination passing certificate will get 3 grace marks for admission purposes.
- Music – Students having Visharad or Alankar Examination passed from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya will get 3 marks for admissions.
Some of the very best Diploma in Elementary Education Fresher jobs are as follows:
- Junior teacher
- Instructional Assistant
- Admission representative
Some of the best Diploma in Elementary Education job designation for aspirants with experience are:
- Head Teacher
- Elementary School Teacher
- Middle School Teacher
- Content Writer
11)BSW(Bachelor of Social Work)
Candidates with a 50% aggregate in their qualifying exam, i.e 10+2 exam which they should have done from a recognized Board are eligible…
☆Fees: It starts from INR 35,000 to 80,000.
- Adolescent Specialist.
- Adoption Specialist.
- Budget Analyst.
- Case Management Aide.
- Case Manager.
- Child Advocate.
- Child and Adult Day Care Centers.
- Children’s Service Worker.
12) BBS(Bachelor of Business Studies)
candidate should be 12th passed. Admission will be through the entrance exam
☆Fees: The fees for the Bachelor of Business Studies (B.B.S) course generally range from Rs 40,000 to Rs 1 Lakh.
- Business Analyst
- Content writer
- Data researcher
- Business consultant
- Product manager
- Finance manager
- Human resource manager
- Marketing manager
- Share broker
13)BTTM(Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management).
☆Eligibility Criteria 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board
☆Admission: Process Entrance Test
Total fees 1.8 lakhs – Rs. 6 lakhs
- Transport AdministratorRs. 14 lakhs p.a. (approx)
- Travel Consultant Rs. 4 lakhs
- Events Manager Rs. 5.2 lakhs p.a. (approx)
- Recreation Manager Rs. 4.3 lakhs p.a. (approx)
14) Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Minimum Qualification Required: 10+2 in any stream from a recognized Board is mandatory to seek admission in the B.Des course
- Minimum Marks/Percentage Required: Although it varies from institute to institute and college to college, an applicant must have secured at least 45% in +2 in order to seek admission.
Career after B. Des
- Interior Designer.
- Fashion Designer.
- Textile Designer.
- Graphic Designer.
- Industrial Designer.
- UI/UX Designer.
- Product Designer.
- Fashion Director and many more
15) Bachelor of interior designing
- The minimum qualification required is 10 + 2, in any discipline in order to join B.Sc. in interior designing or B.designing graduation courses.
- The minimum percentage required is 50% in class 12th.
- Retail sales associate.
- Retail merchandiser.
- Production designer.
- Floral designer.
- Graphic designer.
- Fashion designer.
- Lighting consultant.
- Kitchen and bath designer and many more
10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate. Admission ProcessMerit/Entrance-Based.
- Sales Manager.
- Digital Marketer.
- Logistics Analysts.
- Management Consultant.
- Operations Manager.
- Retail Manager.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Business Head.
Average FeeINR 2,00,000 – INR 30,00,000INR 1,00,000 – INR 17,00,000
For More Click Here
The above is a list of some great career options after 12th arts. We hope it will answer your question “What to do after 12th arts?”. You can determine your interest based on the career choice that you would like to opt for after your graduation.
For all young minds, wondering what to do after 12th arts, you need to check the amount of time, the difficulty level, and the price of the course, before deciding which course to opt for after your graduation. Any of the above best courses after 12th arts are sure to give you a great job so that you can happily start your journey in the professional world.
Skills in Demand to Read Click Here
Best books for stock market click here
best courses after 12th arts, Best courses after 12th Arts with high salary, career options after 12th arts, Courses after 12th Arts with high salary,12th Arts ke baad Govt job
Disclaimer: It assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness.”