FYBCOM Commerce MCQ PDF with Answers | FYBCOM Sem 1 Mumbai University 2022
FYBCOM Commerce MCQ PDF with Answers
Hello dear Students,
In this articles we are providing FYBCOM Commerce MCQ PDF with answers. Its very important to learn and understand for online exam for FYBCOM semester 1 commerce that is introduction to business. we are providing more than 150+ MCQ with answers
- Business is the form of______________ activity.
- Production planning is the responsibility of ____________department.
- Business is a part of __________ system.
- _____________function is concerned with investment, financial and dividend decision.
- Production aspect of business is called_____________.
- ___________ industries include activity which are connected with extraction and processing natural resources.
- __________ includes trade and aids to trade.
- ___________ are the intermediaries who form a link between the buyers and the sellers.
- The problem of finance is solved by______________.
- ______________ is based in the principal of pulling of risk.
- The ________ concept of business is consumer centric.
[Answers: (1)Economic (2) Production (3) Social (4) Finance (5) Industry (6) Primary (7) Commerce (8) Mercantile agents, (9) Banking, (10) Insurance, (11) Modern]
- _________ are the ends towards which activities of any enterprise/department within it are aimed.
- __________ objectives are also known as three fold objectives.
- __________objective stand at the top most in the hierarchy of business objectives.
- Reduction in cost is a type _____________ objectives.
- Fulfilling social responsibilities towards shareholders and creditors are example of _______________ objectives.
- Encouragement to small scale and cottage industry is a type of_____________ objective.
[Answers: (1)Objectives, (2) Organic, (3) Economic, (4) Economic (5) Social, (6) National]
- ______________ refers to relaxation of laws rules by the government.
- __________ refers to transfer any government function to the private sector.
- ____________ refers to the process integration of company with the world economy.
- ___________ implies continuing current activities of the firm without any significant change.
- Intensification growth strategy is a type of _________ growth.
- _____________ strategy help to spread business risks.
- ____________ involves replacement of obsolete machine and equipment’s.
- __________ is a refinancing deal in which a dept holder gates and equity position in exchange for cancellation of the debt.
- __________ refers to retrenchment of surplus manpower of the business.
- __________ strategy is applicable to loss making units.
- ___________ involves closing down a firm and selling its assets.
- ___________ _________ also termed as corporate reorganization is a process of redesigning one or more aspects of a company.
- ____________ denotes the combination of two or more companies in such way that only one survives while the others dissolved.
- ___________ is a restructuring process in which two or more companies are liquidated and a new company is it formed to acquire business.
- A ________ may be defined as any arrangement whereby two or more parties corporate in order to run a business or to achieve a commercial objective.
- ___________ represent the sale of a segment of a company to a third party.
- ____________ is a type of demerger where a department or division of a company is separated and transformed to the new company.
- ________ implies changing the capital structure of an organization for the purpose bringing out a company from financial difficulty.
[Answers: (1)Liberalization, (2) Privatization, (3) Globalization, (4) Stability strategy, (5) Internal, (6) Diversification, (7) Modernization, (8) Debt-equity swap, (9) Downsizing, (10) Turnaround, (11) Liquidation, (12) Corporate restructuring, (13) Merger, (14) Amalgamation, (15) Joint venture, (16) Divestitures, (17) Partial demerger, (18) financial restructuring]
FYBCOM Commerce MCQ PDF with Answers
- _____ industry is concerned with reproduction and multiplication of species in order to earn profit.
- _____ concept of business is concerned with customer satisfaction.
- Poultry, dairy and plant nurseries are examples of _____ industry.
- _____ function is concerned with people in an organization.
- _____ functions involves activities like marketing research, promotion and distribution.
- _____ concept of business emphasizes on profit maximization.
- _____ industry provides intangible goods.
- Encouragement to small scale and cottage industry is a type of _____ objective.
- _____ is the most important economic objective of a business unit.
- Reduction in cost is a type of _____ objective.
- _____ is an organic objective.
- _____ objectives are also known as three fold objectives.
- Fulfilling responsibilities towards shareholders and creditors are examples of _____ objectives.
- _____ objectives generally stand at the top most in the hierarchy of business objectives.
- _____ refers to sale of a segment of a company to a third party.
- _____ refers to retrenchment of surplus manpower of business.
- _____ refers to reduction of government control over business sector.
- Divestment is a type of _____ strategy.
- _____ refers to transfer of government function to the private sector.
- _____ implies continuing current activities of the firm without any significant change.
- _____ strategy is applicable to loss making units.
- _____ is an internal growth strategy.
- _____ merger refers to combination of firms engaged in unrelated type of business activities.
- _____ denotes split of a company.
[Answers: (1)Genetic, (2)Modern, (3)Genetic, (4)Human Resource, (5) Marketing, (6)Traditional, (7)Service, (8) National, (9)Profit, (10) Economic, (11) Prestige, (12) Organic, (13) Social, (14) Economic, (15) Divestiture, (16)Downsizing, (17) Privatization, (18)Retrenchment, (19) Privatization, (20) Stability, (21)Turnaround, (22)Intensification, (23) Conglomerate, (24)Demerger]
FYBCOM Commerce MCQ PDF with Answers
- _____ implements the plans and ideas of an entrepreneur.
- _____ is an entrepreneur within existing organization.
- Returns to entrepreneurs are in the form of _____.
- _____ act essentially like entrepreneurs without the risks associated with being an entrepreneur.
- _____ scheme is specially meant for women entrepreneurs.
- _____ with its headquarters in Guwahati has a special focus on entrepreneurial development in North–Eastern India.
- _____ is the apex national level institute for entrepreneurial development.
- _____ was established in 1955 to promote and develop micro and small scale industries in India.
- _____ operates as the nodal development agency for small scale industries.
- Mahila Udyam Nidhi scheme for women entrepreneurs is implemented by _____.
[Answers: (1)Manager, (2)Intrapreneur, (3)Profit, (4) Intrapreneur, (5) TREAD, (6)IIE, (7) NIESBUD, (8)NSIC, (9) SIDO, (10) SIDBI]
- _____ feasibility study finds out profitability of the proposed project.
- _____ acts as a reference guide during the execution of the project.
- _____ refers to finding out practical utility of a project.
- Project planning is summarized in _____.
- _____ describes the purpose and values of business.
- _____ undertakes preliminary steps necessary for formation of a company.
- Decision on location is an important element of _____.
- _____ number is required for directors of a company.
- _____ is required for tax deduction at source
- The _____ is the company’s charter.
- For exporting goods, it is necessary to get registered with _____.
- _____ is mandatory for opening of bank account and filing of income tax returns.
[Answers: (1)Financial, (2)Project report, (3)Feasibility study, (4) Project report, (5)Vision statement, (6) Promoter, (7) setting up a business unit, (8) DIN, (9)TAN, (10) Memorandum, (11) DGFT, (12) PAN]
FYBCOM Commerce MCQ PDF with Answers
- Environmental factors are _____.
- _____ environment includes policies of the government.
- Analysis of competitors strategies is an element of _____ environmental analysis.
- _____ environment includes factors related to population.
- _____ environment consists of sets of laws.
- Customer is an element of _____ environment.
- _____ environment can be controlled.
- Value system and management philosophy are elements of _____ environment.
- _____ agreement is concerned with liberalization of international investment.
- The _____ agreement of WTO pertain to patents and copyrights.
- _____ is a trading bloc consisting of South Asian countries.
- WTO replaced GATT in the year _____.
- _____ agreement of WTO regulates trade in services.
- _____ is a trading block of European countries.
[Answers: (1) Dynamic, (2)Economic, (3) External, (4) Demographic, (5) Regulatory, (6) Micro, (7) Internal, (8) Internal, (9) TRIMs, (10) TRIPs, (11) ASEAN, (12) 1995, (13) GATS, (14) EU]
- Under globalization, production and marketing activities are conducted on a ——.
a) Large scale b) Small Scale c) Medium scale d) Micro scale
- Global business leads to ———————-.
a) Independent countries b) interdependence of countries c) Free countries d) link
- Disinvestment of PEs provides ————– to the government.
a) More funds b) less funds c) no additional funds d) loss
- Economic liberalization is a new philosophy accepted in India after—.
a) 1985 b) 1991 c) 2005 d) 1951
- ——— refers to reduction of government control over business sector.
a) Liberalization b) Privatization c) Globalization d) Modernization
- Globalization leads to ———— world trade.
a) reduction b) expansion c) restriction on d) liberalization of
- Mining and Oil exploration are the example of ————– industry.
a) Primary b) construction c) extractive d) genetic
- Well defined objectives give————–.
a) More profit to the company b) clear direction to the activities of the company c) more popularity to the company d) no popularity to the company.
- To earn profit is one ———– objective of business.
a) Economic b) social c) national d) human
- Business objectives are —————–.
a) Opposite to each other b) mutually supportive c) conflicting d) self supporting .
- Objectives of business should be —————-. a) Rigid b) flexible c) confusing d) non flexible
- At present, in India, overall preference is given to the ————–.
a) Public sector b) private sector c) joint sector d) small sector
- ——— is one of the organic objective of business.
a) Wealth creation b) Social welfare c) Prestige d) Profit
- Survival and growth are the ————— objectives of business.
a) Social b) economic c) organic d) human
- ———– is the fastest growing sector of the world.
a) Service sector b) Agricultural sector c) Manufacturing sector d) Private sector
- Objectives offer ————– justification for the existence of a company.
a) Economic b) social c) legal d) national
- Business objectives are —————–.
b) Opposite to each other b) mutually supportive c) conflicting d) self supporting.
- Creation of wealth is one —————– objective of business.
a) Social b) political c) economic d) organic
- ——– is the most important economic objective of business unit.
a) Service b) Profit c) Right price d) Creation Goodwill
- ——— consists of several diversified businesses.
a) Horizontal diversification b) vertical diversification c) Conglomerate diversification d) Concentric diversification
- Turnaround is a ————- strategy
a) Medium term b) Short term c) Long term d) Unending
- Business environment develops by —————.
a) Choice b) chance c) accident d) firm
- Environmental factors are ————-.
a) Stable b) dynamic c) isolated d) rigid
- Business environment consists of all the ————- forces.
a) Internal and external b) only internal c) only external d) marketing
- Product development strategy involves developing ———– for existing markets or new markets.
a) New products b)old products c) existing products d) outdated products
- A company expands its activities that it moves ahead of its present line of business is called as ———-.
a) Forward integration b) Backward integration c) downward integration d) Marginal integration
- ———– are joint ventures between two or more companies belonging to different countries.
a) Foreign collaborations b) Internal collaborations c) Multinational collaborations d) Mergers and Amalgamations
- Business and its environment are ————–.
a) Separable b) inseparable c) unrelated d) mix
- Environment needs ———– study.
a) Casual b) detailed c) limited d) no
- ————- refers to financial factors prevalent in the external environment that influence the working of a business firm.
a) Financial environment b) marketing environment c) political environment d) Legal environment
- ———— environment brings consistency and firmness in government policies.
a) Legal b) International c) Political d) Economic
- Customers form a part of ————– environment.
a) Micro b) macro c) Internal d) political
- ———— environment is influenced by economic policies of the government.
a) Economic b) Socio-economic c) Demographic d) Technological
- ———- agreement is concerned with liberalization of international investment.
a) TRIMs b) TRIPs c) AOA d) GATS
- ———— is a trading bloc consisting of South Asian Countries.
a) ASEAN b) APEC c) SAARC d) NAFTA
- Analysis of ———— environment indicates opportunities and threats to the firm.
a) Legal b) technological c) external d) legal
- Trade blocs are harmful to ————–.
a) Member countries b) non-member countries c) developed countries d) neutral countries.
- ————- environment has direct and indirect impact on the working of business firms.
a) Educational b) Business c) Situational d) direct
- NAFTA came into force on ————-.
a) 1st Januaary,1994 b) 1st January,1984 c) 1st January,1988 d) 1st January, 1989
- ———— came into existence in 1957 by signing Treaty of Rome by six countries.
a) EEC b) NAFTA c) SAARC d) LAFTA
- Proximity to plant to sources of raw materials is desirable in case of ——materials.
a) Gross b) net c) wholesale d) retail
- World trade ———- due to current recession in the USA and European countries.
a) Increased b) decreased c) not affected d) promoted
- ———– act as a reference guide during the execution of the project.
a) Project report b) feasibility report c) legal report d) business report
- ———- feasibility refers to an analysis of whether the project is capable of being implemented and operated safely in the interest of shareholders.
a) Safety b) political c) market d) financial
- Decision on location is an important element of ————.
a) Setting up of business unit b) market research c) manufacturing process d) marketing process
- Proximity to market of plant is required in case of ———- products.
a) Fragile b) durable c) luxury d) perishable
- Project planning process start with ————-.
a) Discovery of promising business opportunity b) preliminary investigation of the project c) preparation of project report d) preparation of financial report
- Feasibility report is prepared ———— feasibility studies.
a) Before b) after c) along with d) with
- Planning process begins with ———— the problem.
a) Assuming b) informing c) classifying d) tabulating
- Tax holiday means ———— payment.
a) No tax b) tax c) tax at nominal rate d) complete tax rebate
- Promotion is —– — of business opportunity.
a) Setting b) indication c) discovery d) finding
- ————- plan estimates capital requirements of business.
a) Business b) Capital c) Managerial d) Marketing
- Nearness to market and availability of ————-determines location.
a) Capital b) labour c) investor d) plant
- Companies’ intimates DIN to ————.
a) ROC b) CCI c) Government d) State Government
- Service tax is a form of ———– tax.
a) Direct b) indirect c) derived d) sales
- Project report brings ———- in the project.
a) Weight b) identification c) improvement d) significance
- Bank loan is sanctioned on project————–.
a) Planning b) report c) completion d) implement
- Feasibility studies ————- business potentiality.
a) Rejects b) debates c) forecast d) measures
- Entrepreneur requires clearance from ———— control board.
a) Pollution b) trade c) tax d) finance
- Permission is not granted easily for most ————–sector.
a) Manufacturing b) polluting c) noisy d) non polluting
- An entrepreneur can establish business for————-.
a) Self- employment b) profiteering c) mental satisfaction d) unemployment
- Entrepreneurs must know about ————–.
a) Companies Act b) de-registration c) water supply d) selling
- Excise duty rate is subject to ————.
a) Change b) notification c) deliberation d) fixed
- Incorporation certificate is issued by————–.
a) Company Board b) Registrar of companies c) Registrar of Capital Issues d) Board of Directors
- Entrepreneurs concerned with welfare of the people are called as —— entrepreneurs.
a) Social b) economic c) business d) financial
- Entrepreneurs need to take ———— decisions.
a) Proactive b) reactive c) quick d) positive
- Funding provided by venture capitalists which is a combination of debt and equity is called as ———– funding.
a) Mezzanine b) debt c) equity d) loan
- ———– is one of the qualities of entrepreneurs.
a) Laziness b) creativity c) impatience d) autocratic behavior
- An entrepreneur ————– business idea.
a) Reject b) debates c) conceive d) neglect
- ———- relates an entrepreneur to the society.
a) Creativity b) innovation c) Mission d) objective
- Professional entrepreneurs are ———– in company promotion.
a) Agents b) commissioned c) experts d) managers
- ———— is an entrepreneur with in an existing organization.
a) Intrapreneur b) manager c) leader d) Director
- ———– Entrepreneurs are devoted to manufacturing.
a) Merchants b) industrial c) Corporate d) financial
- ———— scheme is specially meant for women entrepreneurs.
a) TREAD b) DBK c) MDA d) Bonus
- Women entrepreneur are ———— of the family.
a) Dependent b) outsider c) Anchor d) worker
- ———- designs services for SSIs.
a) NSIC b) NIESBUD c) TCO d) NSDL
- An entrepreneur requires ———- competencies.
a) Multidimensional b) single dimensional c) extra d) limited dimensional
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Education and Development was launched in ——–.
a) December,1995 b) October, 1985 c) December, 1965 d) December, 1975
- The Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship was established in the year———-. a)
1998 b) 1996 c) 1988 d) 1993
- Small entrepreneurs can claim financial assistance under ———–
a) MDA b) GST c) Services d) DBK
Form more MCQ with Answers Download PDF Click Here
Maths MCQ with Answers Click Here
Business Economics Click Here
FYBCOM Commerce MCQ PDF with Answers FYBCOM MCQ QUESTION BANK FOR SEMESTER 1 fybcom sem 1 mcq with answers, FYBCOM Commerce MCQ PDF FYBCOM MCQ with Answers Introduction to Business FYBCOM MCQ with Answers, fybcom sem 1 mcq with answers, Introduction to Business paper I, Mumbai university 2022