Important Questions of Secretarial Practice: HSC Board Exam 2021
Important Questions of Secretarial Practice
This is mostly like questions for Secretarial Practice. Study these questions first given below after that watch the video for detailed information on Important Questions of Secretarial Practice for HSC Board Exam 2021.
Q.2 Explain the following terms/concepts.
The important question for Q.2 will be covered if you study to distinguish between and brief and long answers
Q.3 Study the following case/situation and express your opinion.
The important question for the case study, you must watch video uploaded on youtube
Q.4 Distinguish between the following. [12 Marks]
- Fixed capital and Working Capital
- Equity shares and Preference shares.
- Final Dividend and Interim Dividend
- Primary market and Secondary market.
- Transfer of shares and transmission of Shares
- Owned capital and borrowed capital.
- Share and Debenture.
- Money market and Capital market.
For Answer Click Here
Q.5 Answer in brief. [8 Marks]
- State any four factors affecting fixed capital requirement.
- What is Global Depository Receipt?
- What is American Depositary Receipt?
- State the features of Bonds.
- State the provisions for Rights Issue.
- State any four provisions of the Companies Act 2013 for the issue of debentures.
- Explain the provisions related to circular or advertisement for inviting deposits.
- State the functions of SEBI.
- State any four features of the Stock Exchange.
- Explain the functions of the Stock Exchange.
Q.6 Justify the following statements. [8 Marks]
- Financial markets act as a link between investor and borrower.
- There are various factors affecting the requirement of fixed capital.
- Fixed capital stays in the business almost permanently.
- There are various factors affecting the requirement of working capital.
- Equity shareholders are real owners and controllers of the company.
- Preference shares do not carry any voting rights.
- The bondholder is a creditor of the company.
- ESOS is offered by a company to its permanent employees, Directors, and Officers.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the regulator for the securities market in India.
I have added one answer for your reference that how to write justify answers
Preference shares do not carry any voting right/ Preference shareholders do not enjoy normal voting rights.
- Holders of preference share do not have normal voting rights like equity shares.
- They can vote on any such matter which directly affects their interest as an investor.
- Preference shareholders are preferred before equity shareholders to have their capital returned at the times of the liquidation of the business.
- Taking a higher risk of losing capital, only equity shareholders are given voting rights.
- The preference shareholders have voting rights in their class meetings only.
Q.7 Attempt the following. [10 Marks]
- Draft a letter of thanks to the depositor of a company.
- Write a letter to the shareholder regarding the issue of Bonus Shares.
- Draft a letter of allotment to the debenture holder.
- Write a letter to the depositor regarding the renewal of his deposit.
- Write a letter to the member for the issue of the Share Certificate.
- Write a letter to the member for the payment of dividends through a Dividend Warrant.
- Write a letter to the member for the payment of the Interim dividend electronically.
Q.8 Answer the following questions.
- Discuss the importance of corporate finance.
- What is an equity share? Explain its features.
- Define preference shares. What are the different types of preference shares?
- What are preference shares? State its features.
- What is Debenture? Discuss the different types of debentures.
- Define Debenture and explain the features of debentures.
For Answer Click Here
If you are looking for a sample paper as the new syllabus for Important Questions of Secretarial Practice for hsc board exam 2021 Click Here
For Other Subjects Click Here For SP Click Here
Reference: MHSB Books
Important Questions of Secretarial Practice, Secretarial Practice Important Questions, hsc board exam 2021, sp letters, sp important questions