TYBCOM Export Marketing Semester 6 Important Questions | Mumbai University
TYBCOM Export Marketing Semester 6 Important Questions Mumbai University Exam 2023
- Explain factors influencing/determining export pricing
- Discuss the various export pricing strategies
- Explain various product planning decisions in export marketing
- Problems on FOB Pricing
- What are the factors influencing the choice of distributions channel in export marketing
- Explain the various types of indirect channels for exporting
- What factors are considered while selecting mode of transport in export trade?
- Discuss the different sales promotion techniques in export marketing.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of direct exporting.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of indirect exporting.
- Explain briefly the different methods of payment in export trade.
- Distinguish between Pre Shipment Finance and Post Shipment Finance.
- Discuss the procedure to Open letter of credit
- Explain the benefits of countertrade.
- Describe the role of SIDBI in export finance.
- Explain the role of EXIM bank in export finance.
- Explain the role of ECGC
- Explain the registration of exporters with different authorities.
- Describe the Pre Shipment procedure in export
- Describe the steps involved in Quality Control and Pre-shipment Inspection.
- Explain the procedure involved in customs clearance of the export consignment.
- What is Shipping Bill? State its importance.
- Write notes on the Bill of Lading
Export Marketing sem 6 PDF Notes
Export Marketing sem 6 MCQ with Answers
Export Marketing Semester 6